SuggestionsSuggestion on the server

Share your opinion and participate in shaping out the community and the servers.
SnO

Suggestion on the server

• login to like this post

Post by SnO »

Hello everyone !! ;) ;) :!: :!:

Just a suggestion, why not add a bomb that helps the player's health, it's cool, I also want the server owner to put a special skin on for the admins , and why players don't wear another uniform. like tr red colors and ct blue colors It is a beautiful thing and increases the enthusiasm of the players

I hope you take my suggestion into consideration :idea: :think:
Hello , I have a lot of experience in the forum, and I have servers and a mod developer ;) ;) :idea: :idea:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6BWtA ... cs5Q8BH9Vw
13a10D
Founder
Loading…

Re: Suggestion on the server

• login to like this post

Post by 13a10D »

Hello @SnO, thanks for the suggestions.
As for the health item that you can use to regain some HP is something cool but as the server is running Bf2ranks, you get +30 hp when you get the proper badge and there is a reviving system so I am worried that with another hp item, it will be too much.
Admin/Vips Skins were discussed before but the problem again with Bf2ranks is that there is a badge that grants you up to 80% invisibility and different skins or even red & blue uniform for players might affect the invisibility and therefore the gameplay.
I would suggest that you read THIS TOPIC to learn more about the ranking system in the server

That's my opinion on the suggestions. Any other opinions or contributions from anyone are welcome :)